2015-10-25

October update

Work hasn't been kind.
And one will think working flexible hours still allows me to do my own things.

It does,
just not recording.

That's about the last thing after dealing with kids for half the day.
I need my recharge moment.
Every. Single. Day.

It's a miracle I managed to squeeze in time this week then,
in between meeting friends for dinner (omo I missed ZW so very much!), cutting my hair, going for interview and other unforeseen situations,
to finish up filming HEART and record and film for the December upload.

2 KAMIJO songs in a row, but heck it.
I love KAMIJO, and it's quite an open fact.

Good-looking, good voice, hard-working, great songs, great melodies, good arrangements,
what else can I ask for?
He's the epitome of perfection.
Oh wait.
Tom Hiddleston is.

Argh.
They all are.
Perfection at its very best.

Those guys,
I'd marry them in a heartbeat.




Feels like so much has happened and I have not updated at all.
My latest post was an update about my latest upload, as I've been in the habit of just "advertising" my videos on my blog.
C'mon, my blog yo...
I get to do what I want...

S has inherited a BMW Z4 (yay! or probably NAY! in my case) from his brother,
and has completely clean forgotten about his human girlfriend.
The amount of time he spends fixing up his current "girlfriend" now is amazing...
From the little details about the bumper being the same color,
to sticking stickers over his tail-lights so they don't look as bright red and match the cool vibe of his car better,
to fixing the engine, and installing drive cameras for insurance purposes,
and driving it to 7-11 almost every single night just to take photos of her (like whut!?),
I've been completely wiped out of the picture.

I hate that car.
Or so I say...
But honestly,
seeing him post up pictures of the interior of the car...

I WANNA DRIVE IT!!!!!

That's what I say.
Gotta convert my license first though.
And even after that,
whether I have permission to touch that baby of his is another story.
Boo.

No comments: