2015-10-05

4 October 2015 IGS Service

One of the best times I ever had playing for worship.
Perhaps it's because for once, I could use all the weird techno-ish synth patches in church (LOL).

Hillsong Kids, thank you! Hahahahahaha.
Good thing Pastor wasn't around, not sure what he'd say lololol.

We had quite a bit of problem during sound check as the monitors wouldn't work, and for some weird reason, my keyboard couldn't get sound (trust me, not my keyboard problem. I could see the signal on my keyboard).
Because of that, sound check took forever, and we barely had time to run through the songs.
Could barely hear myself on the monitors too, despite being maxed out on both the keyboard and console, so I just gave up.
As long as the congregation could hear me, I'll deal with the lack of volume on the monitors.


 The keyboard setup! 3 keyboards (all Yamaha by the way) lol.

Out of those 3, I'm only playing these 2. The single keyboard was played by Joshua.
I thought he improved quite a bit from the last time I heard him play.

Anyway, the 2 keyboards that I used was the church's Motif 7, and my MoXF8.
Love the Yamaha Motif series. Wide range of patches, and the user interface is really easy for live performances. Not to mention that Yamaha has improved tremendously in their sound samples.


The team for yesterday.
The worship band, the sound crew, together with the children who came down to dance.

Great job guys!

No comments: