2015-10-14

Misleading love stories

So by now, everyone would probably have known about that prank my boyfriend played on me.
It nearly caused a breakup and the next WW3.

Ok, kidding about the WW3 part.
But I was furious.
Furious enough to nearly pick up my phone and tell him we're through, only to realize I got pranked halfway through while reading.

The embarrassing thing is.... I got jealous over a car.
I nearly broke up with him over a car.

OMG, ridiculous.
I'm absolutely ridiculous.
It's so embarrassing I can't even hide my face anymore.

So, here's an excerpt of what he wrote (translated of course):



It's been 12 years since the talk about my girlfriend, but I still remember it vividly.





2003




I used to go to Azabu and Roppongi frequently due to my music activities back then





One fine day






My girlfriend and I, we passed each other by at a cross junction

        



Ah~ she was so dazzlingly pretty





And......





I fell in love in an instant





However





To me back then, she was too far out of my reach.





It was a one-sided love on my part





Even trying to become close to her was out of the question.



This guy...

I seriously hate him at times.
Like when he wrote all that...
talking about his beloved new "girlfriend" the Z4.

Ugh.

And so, I decided...

to come up with MY OWN misleading love story.

Hmph.
2 can play the same game yo.



I still remember....

It was back in 1998 when you came into my life.


My parents and I were out, and we came across you.

You stole my heart straight away,
and even my parents approved of you at first sight.

You moved into our house 1 week later.


Thank you, for always being my side.

Even when we moved to a new home, you kept by my side,
without a single grumble.
You bore my complaints,
my tantrums
and you shared my joy and happiness.

It's been 17 years, but with just a single sound you utter,

I still fall in love with you all over again.














Misleading love stories for the win.

I was talking about my piano by the way HAHAHAHA.

No comments: