2015-11-07

Minami-Izu

S is on a Minami-Izu trip with his parents, and I'm major jealous.
Beautiful place, beautiful scenery...








Actually, I'm not jealous in the least lol.
Not kidding.
Precious, lone time spent with his parents.
How much more wonderful can he get?

If you asked me to go on a trip with my parents, imaginary ailments will befall me and I'll become the best person in the world at finding excuses to not go along with them.
They will spoil the entire trip for me, ugh.
I'd bring my grandaunt and granduncle along though,
in a heartbeat.

His dad hasn't been in good condition these days, and he had to get special permission from the doctor  to travel to the capital to visit their daughter-in-law and granddaughter,
S had to make last-minute requests about a change in setlist to the band members as well as for additional tickets for his parents.

It is quite worrying though, Papa Fujimoto's health...
S said this might be the last time his parents hear him sing on stage (noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo).
Please stay healthy and live long!

No comments: