I came across this tea shop by the name of "O-cha"
Under the "Iced-cha" menu, I took a look at the drinks.
And at the very end of it, it stated "Jasmine Sencha"
And the first word brought tears to my eyes.
Cos it made me remember that your favorite drink was "Jasmine green tea".
Jasmine...
Rose...
It's only now that I realize I don't know how to deal with the pain of losing you.
I don't know what to do.
I don't know how to accept reality.
And so, I choose the easiest way out.
I run away.
I deceive myself.
Even now, I still hold onto a wish that will never come true.
I still believe in a hope that is futile.
In the end, I fought back those tears that threaten to fall so easily at the thought of you.
Partly cos I was in public, and also because...
I promised you I wouldn't cry for you.
I promised you I would smile for you.
I promised you I would be strong and carry on.
Even now, I will still choose the easy way out.
Unless, somebody teaches me how to deal with it.
If not, I'll carry a smile on my face.
Carry the memories of you in my heart.
Carry the ghost of your voice.
Carry the rose that blooms eternally on my finger.
Carry the tears of that fateful day.
And carry on with life.
Even as we head towards the future, the scars of yesterday will always remain.
Until your distress sleeps, fill me up with your grief.
Dance, dance for me. Until I fall asleep, dance for me.
2009-09-08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment