2010-04-01

Random shout-out

お兄さま、貴方と会いたいわぁぁぁ!!

Watched Mr Brain 2 nights ago online,
and got really disturbed by god-bro's acting.

Even though it was a fleeting role as a guest actor,
even though it was a role as a baddie,
he still did it to his best.

Not to mention he was a really handsome, very charismatic psychopathic cannibal.

Now my mind is still filled with images of his acting,
even though he barely appeared in the episode.

I feel so challenged...
I need to have the same attitude to everything I do.
I wanna be as good as him,
worthy to be his god-sis.
I need to be as good as he is,
if not I will feel this ever-widening gap between us.

Oh gosh, I miss him so much...
I've never missed him so much before.
But he's not Nao.
He can't (and even if he can, he won't) come back cos of his ever-busy schedule.

So I can only do the stalker fan-girl style.
Use his photo as wallpaper.
At least until I get over missing him.

Why??
Why so far away?? =(



No comments: