2010-04-01

Happy April's Fool

瞬介は、3月28日亡くなりました。

生前、お世話になりましたファンの皆様や関係者の皆様に謹んでご報告いたします。
葬儀は、遺族の意向により家族と近親者のみによる家族葬といたしました。
そのため、だれにもお知らせしないまま葬儀を終えたことをお詫びいたします。
ファンの皆様や音楽関係の皆様のための「お別れ会」を、別途、5月3日(月)東京で執り行う予定です。(会場については後日、こちらでご報告させていただ きます。)
お時間の許す方は、ぜひ、お越しください。(平服で結構です)
何分急なことで、お知らせが大変遅くなったことを心からお詫び申し上げます。

なお、瞬介が残した皆様へのメッセージがありましたので、ご紹介いたします。

傷つけてきた人たちへ

みんな。いろいろありがとう。ありがとう。心配かけてもいつも心配しなおしてくれてありがとう。
生きる強さのないオレには、みんなへの感謝の気持ちを伝えるのが精いっぱいです。とにかくありがとう。そしてごめんね。傷つけて。また会おう。

EllDorado
bis
瞬介の遺族一同

To all those who I have hurt,

Everyone, thank you for everything. Thank you. For being concerned about me, and for always worrying about me, thank you.

I, who don’t have the strength to live, with all my might want to convey to you my feelings of gratitude. In any case, thank you. And, I’m sorry. For hurting you. We’ll meet again.


Unfortunately, today wasn't much of an April's fool for me.

Cos the news I received today,,
Read it from S' blog,,
And then was confirmed by others,,

Too shocking to be true.

I wished that was nothing but a joke.
But unfortunately, no.

I feel sad.
Not for me,
but for others.

People like S, like Shou (and probably Nao as well),
so many people...

Especially Seika...
(First Yuuichi, and now Shunsuke... it's not funny to have 2 friends die within a span of a mere 6 months)

Rest in peace, Shunsuke-san...

御冥福を祈り致します

No comments: