2010-04-27

Same stage

April 16.

That was one of the most memorable times of my life.

Finally performing on a proper stage.
But besides that, the reason why I was so happy was that S and Kaya also had live performances that day.

Finally, I could say "Let's do our best together!!" instead of saying "All the best to you!"

Even though the 3 of us were performing in different countries, in different venues,
I felt like I was finally rising up.
It felt like we would soon be on the same stage.

In fact, it already felt like we were on the same stage.
The same status.

And this Friday,
Again I'll be on stage.
Although it's a closed recital,
it feels good.

Because Kamijo is also having his live performance at JCB Hall.

Even we're separated,
our feelings won't change.
I can finally say "Let's work hard together".
Feelings of well-wishes and a firm belief in each other.
Believing that we will give it our best shot,
Believing that we will shine on stage.

Even though the venue is different,
even though the audience and audience reaction will be different,
I want to, with all my might, send forth all my feelings to those who will be watching the recital, whether live, or via video.

Or even if they don't have the time to watch the video,
I want to transmit the feelings of joy of standing on stage and performing.
I want my feelings to match up to their feelings.
I believe even if we're separated,
my feelings will still reach them.

I pity Jasmine You though, lol.
To zoom from Singapore to Japan within a day.
But I'm sure spirits fly really fast.
Even faster than planes.
It's like teleportation? Lol

Please watch over us on Friday.
And let our feelings of love reach you.

No comments: