2015-05-26

Friends

Had one of the best times ever with new friends on Friday night.
They made a horrible week a good one.

So much so that I'm having withdrawal symptoms now that they've gone back to Japan.
Thank goodness for LINE.
Best app ever in my opinion.
Why do Singaporeans still keep to whatsapp? Ugh

It was a simple dinner.
That was paid by the guys.

Something that I still can NOT reconcile with by the way.
Must be something in my DNA that doesn't agree with the fact that my guests paid for my meal despite me being the host.

Even though, really, I know it's in their culture.
Still...


They even wanted to send us to the MRT station cos it was late at night.
Super sweet dudes.

We took a short walk into Clarke Quay, and walked out cos Music Matters Live was too noisy (lol).

Showed them Turkish ice-cream,
Mostly for the performance of it,
And Kazuki (and I only mention Kazuki cos I was walking with him all the way after we came out from the izakaya) was completely fascinated (lol).
His constant exclamation of 「すごい!」says enough hahaha. 

Watched people riding the reverse bungee and I was really freaking out.
Seriously.
I was covering my eyes the whole time round until it got less scary.
Kazuki was laughing at me while being in shock at the same time (「おぁぁ!怖い!」) watching people catapult into the sky.

One of my best nights indeed.





No comments: