It's scary isn't it?
I've never thought of what I will do if one day I lose my voice.
It's something we always take for granted.
I can imagine just how helpless he is feeling,
being unable to speak, much less sing.
What will I do if one day I can't sing anymore?
I really don't know.
Recover soon will ya?
My mind is already starting to run wild with ominous possibilities.
I'm such a positive person, aren't I? (lol)
I'm imagining how you must have felt then,
and how you're feeling now.
I can't imagine you not singing anymore.
Somehow hearing your songs drives home the possibility that one day I may never hear you sing again.
Everyone's having ominous thoughts, aren't they?
But you'll get better.
That's what I'm believing,
that's what I'm praying for.
And before I forget,
I'll do my best, and heal, and more than ever, I'll be full of energy, my voice will be better than before and I'll be more cuter than...ah- no I won't lol.
NO,
you'll never get cuter (lol)
You and "cute" definitely don't go together.
But if you can still crack jokes at this time,
you're probably fine.
Still, for you right now,
the only thing I can do for you is to be your voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment