It's been 2 days.
I'm still very annoyed.
Thanks a lot, Apple.
And the whole bunch of imbeciles and nincompoops behind it all.
Screw you guys.
What happened was that I decided to use the patches in Sampletank (in my iPad) and my MIDI keyboard for church last Sunday as it had more and better patches.
After all, it worked before last year.
Shouldn't be a problem connecting, right?
WRONG.
I spent a good 10-15min wondering why the keyboard wouldn't connect to the app, and I was trying to figure out what was wrong.
After all, the MIDI function did blink when I plugged my keyboard in.
And I decided to screw it due to time constraint, and the whole band was almost done setting up.
And pulled out the church keyboard and set it up quickly.
Halfway through the service, it occurred to me to Google the problem (LOL. Google. Always a man's best friend!),
and I found out that there was a glitch in iOS8 that hasn't been fixed despite the numerous software upgrades.
There have been many users complaining on Apple forum for them to fix the bloody problem (many complaints dating back to 2014), but it's still not done.
Whole bunch of imbeciles.
I'm pissed off at Apple.
Very pissed off.
It just means that Sampletank and my MIDI keyboard are quite useless now that the MIDI connection in iOS 8 does not work.
There goes my lightest keyboard set-up ever. I'm gonna have to lug heavy, coffin-like keyboards again because of this.
I'm trying to downgrade back to iOS 7, but it seems that Apple has signed off the iOS 7, which means it's impossible to downgrade. (oh why in the world did I update the bloody software in the first place?)
Also, it doesn't help that the WIFI function on my iPad died on me (it totally grayed out. Hardware problem), so I can't update any app on my iPad. Ugh. Screw this. Maybe I'll just get a new iPad.
Screw you, Apple.
Screw you, whole bunch of idiots who took over Steve Jobs.
He dies and you guys drag his company downhill. _|_
No comments:
Post a Comment