2015-07-24
HEART
So I finally finished rearranging and recording HEART.
It's about one of the hardest songs I've ever done,
and many times I wished I could just screw it and wondered many many times why people would be so mean to me as to request for a cover of this song,
but at the end of the day (or rather, at the end of procrastinating this song for 6 months), I'm thankful to all everyone who requested it.
Because of you guys, I pushed myself to new limits.
Killed my brain cells, but I really enjoyed the process (even though my brain was on the verge of a breakdown lol),
and I enjoyed the outcome even more.
The only problem is....
Reverbnation (because I refuse to pay for a subscription) only allows 8MB and less for a mp3 track.
And even the horrible 128kbps file was too big (no way!),
so I had to lower the audio quality even more... to finally (oh the horror!) 80kbps.
It was the highest quality possible that fit within the 8MB limit.
For anyone who is unable to handle such low-res audio quality,
please wait till the video is out.
I can't guarantee that the video will do the song justice though (lol).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment