2014-12-15

X'Mas

From here on out, it's a busy period for all of us.
Me included.


※X'mas rehearsal

Just came back from a rehearsal.

The upcoming shows and worship sets I'll be involved are:

25 Dec X'Mas service
28 Dec Inter-generational service
1 Jan New Year aka Granduncle's birthday
4 Jan Combined service

It's full steam ahead from here on out.
I want to clear my leave. I have a lot of leave to clear.
Even after taking quite a few leaves this month hahaha.

Honestly, my brain cannot concentrate on teaching anymore.
Not for now.

Can't believe how exhausting rehearsals are.
I wonder how in the world S juggles work, fishing competition and adhoc gigs.
No wonder his eyebags are so obvious (lol).

S has also been busy.
He just had a gig on 12 Dec, and 21 Dec he'll be participating in the 3rd leg of the Trout King Championship.

Not gonna meet each other this year, but it's fine.
I guess.
I mean, I thought it was.
But I'm getting a bit bummed anyway.

Still, it's my fault.
I was supposed to fly over this year.

No comments: