2014-10-05

事故

I'm thankful for family.

Despite our idiosyncracies, they'll still stand up for me.
Even after I nearly cost them their lives,
They still don't blame me and say "It's fine. We're all fine. Don't worry."

You know,
Sylphy has been the most wonderful best friend,
who has brought me to and fro places safe and sound,
yet today, it sacrificed itself to protect all of us.
And the guitar.
Thank you Sylphy.
I can never owe you enough for this debt.
Never.

Nonetheless,
I thank God for His protection upon us.
And for a wonderful guy who offered assistance and to be a witness.

Blessed beyond measure indeed.


My brothers have already been plotting their revenge against that fxxking asshole who tried to kill us.
Even the most compliant brother is having his bout of bloodlust.
May that fellow never bump into me in public cos I'll definitely go all apeshit on him, and call my brothers over to have their soccer match.

There are 2 kinds of soccer matches my brothers play.
One is the kind where you team up with friends/strangers and kick the ball,
the other kind is where the person they play with is the ball.

Obviously, that guy is the latter.

I'll kick him in the head like a football. He will die for sure.

Yes, his kick is that powerful.
He has broken a few metal fences with that force before.
Obviously, I'm not the only one with rage problems lol.




I scared the bejeezus out of S this evening.
Probably.
Called him, was in tears (after walking to Sylphy and looking at its damage), and when he asked what was wrong,
I had the most dramatic reply ever.

I nearly killed my family.

And somewhere into the conversation,
I went along the lines of IF there were casualties,
wouldn't it have been better if I died instead?
And,
Thanks for being such a wonderful boyfriend all this while.
I'm sorry for always making you worry (about me).

Well done, DQ.
Most dramatic phone-call ever.
I sound like I'm gonna kill myself.

Even ZW shook his head at me,
although he was glad that I called S up and told him about it.
Apparently, his ex didn't like to say anything and usually kept quiet when she was upset.
And he thinks it's better to,
you know,
talk about it.
Let it out.

Thank you ZW for being an awesome listening ear.
And being a great prata buddy.
More food places to come (hopefully) hahaha.

Sorry S, for the dramatic phone call.
Of course I'm not gonna kill myself.
Thank you though,
for dealing with a crying me even though we're 5000km apart.
I've probably given you enough heart attack to last you a lifetime (lol).

Thank you all for being awesome people in my life.

No comments: