I think it's stupid for all that bashing up of one person for no rhyme or reason.
Not when you don't even know what went wrong.
And from what I know,
S has been suffering for the longest time ever.
So all that cajoling into going back,
or that "you hateful ingrate" comments (for leaving your favorite band) are definitely uncalled for.
I finally understood what he meant by all his hard work went unappreciated,
like it was never good enough.
Cos he has worked very hard.
Only that it never seems to work out right and doesn't seem enough.
Fairly speaking, yes.
His stage presence needs a heck lot more work.
I personally think I can do better than him (LOL),
but we're still two awkward turtles on stage.
As we always have been.
Yes, we can do better.
I'll try my best.
Not sure about him though (lol).
He's happy now, doing what he's doing.
I know I've said that before.
And honestly,
that's all I care about.
Being in a band is not an easy thing.
Different characters,
Some you can work with,
Some you just can't.
In my opinion, there should only be ONE insufferable prick in the band.
Someone who knows what he wants and will make everybody in the band follow him.
And if your character is the kind that just cannot be molded to be their puppet,
Leave.
I did.
So did he.
I'm happy(-er) now,
Without all that stupid drama and all those heart problems that only arose from that stupid drama.
It's always good to know what you want.
Or even if you don't know what you want,
You'll know what you don't want from working with others.
I've somehow come to the conclusion that it's so much better to be a sessionist (lol).
At least, you just do what you're told.
And instead of having some idiot insist on his way after asking you for ideas.
Honestly, then ask me to suggest for what?
p.s: yes yes, I know a new cover is long overdue. It's gonna be a vocal cover since my bro is having his promos and my keyboard is now in an army camp so I have no instrument to film with. Also, I've decided what to do for S' birthday present. I just need to record this soon so it comes out in time for his birthday ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment