2013-05-06

Army


Much as I diss my brother, complain about him and how much he annoys me etc,
I HAVE to admit I did miss him a bit.
Especially since he had been travelling to many places before he enters the army.

I hardly saw him for the past month lol.
And now that he's finally back (touched down from Taiwan yesterday),
He'll be booking into Tekong tomorrow.

The day is here.
Where the boy turns into a man.
And hopefully, he won't piss me off as much anymore.

Still, you know.
I feel a bit sad, and worried.
And it doesn't help that I'll only see my brother TODAY, and the next time will be 3 weeks later -.-

So we went to Pizza Hut,
And I feel that a sibling-gathering is so much more fun than a family one haha.
Cos we always have to prim and proper and mind our language and listen to our parents nag.
Meh.
Siblings. We diss, we talk, we joke, we complain, we bitch and it's alright haha.

I'll miss the boy.
The next time I see him, he's gonna be leaner, buffer, bald, and more charcoal than he is now.

No comments: