2012-11-23

Amorphous



Watch the entire video for bloopers =D
I/We'll be doing more songs (since it's school hols and my bro is so free), so do subscribe if you like my singing =)






Second-guessing myself again.
I've finally taken a step out and put myself doing covers on Youtube,
started emailing for gigs,
but somehow I don't know if everything will be for naught.
They always say hard work pays off,
but Hiroki is a good example of hard work falling flat on your face.
He worked so hard for his dream,
only to give it up after 28 years.

Sad huh.
I told him, I'd prove to him that dreams do come true.
And I wanted to reach the place we both dream of.
For me, and for him.

But I don't know if I can do it.
I'm taking small steps, but somehow my goal doesn't seem any nearer.
The only thing I can do is continue working towards it,
and not let sight of our goal.

No comments: