Dreams.
I'm just glad S found a new dream and moved on.
Although he refuses to tell me what it is,
he seems to be doing well,
and doing his best for the sake of his dream.
I only hope it's still music-related.
Knowing him, there are only a few possibilities.
F1, music, fishing.
Hahaha.
We are still gonna form an (acoustic ?) band together.
Although how we don't really know yet.
But I really wanna form a band with him.
Only cos I don't want him to give up on music.
I want to prove to him that his dream and will come true.
Still,
I'm glad he didn't get depressed over his past failures.
I was afraid of that.
Instead, he found a new one and moved on in life.
Got a job to earn enough to pursue his dream.
Talking about his job,
in all honesty I respect him.
From an ex-musician, being in so many bands,
and earning himself a decent fan base,
he's working as a truck-driver (for a fishing-related company) for the sake of his dream (now why am I not surprised? I DID mention fishing as one of the possibilities right?).
And I thought me, a music degree holder working in a bakery that can't really pay me, was bad enough.
He gives me the strength to continue working hard.
And not give up.
I mean, truck-driver = uneducated person.
At least in Singapore, it seems to be this context.
Maybe it's different over there.
I just hope they pay him well as a truck-driver.
Oh, his dream job is NOT to be a truck-driver of course.
That's just low.
You go from being a musician to a truck-driver hahaha.
I DID ask and ascertained that his dream isn't being a truck-driver (jestingly of course hahaha!)
On the bright side, both of us are happy with our jobs.
Haha, what's wrong with us?
Even my brother says we are crazy hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment