Thank you to everyone who appeared.
(Oh wait, that includes me!! Thank you to "me"!! Lol)
BluJaz was packed full of people,
and I cannot tell you how much gratitude I personally have for everyone who came.
Japan means so much to me,
and to everyone who went to support the fund-raiser.
Despite our difference in nationality,
I could feel the strong bond that bonded every single person in BluJaz together.
Singaporean,
Japanese,
Australian,
whatever nationality,
it didn't matter anymore.
We were brothers and sisters.
United in the cause of our desire to help Japan.
As Aya said,
"It's a miraculous night".
Indeed it is.
Every musician who played tonight,
showed their heart,
and their support,
hoping to transmit their feelings, thoughts, support and encouragement over to the people who were hanging on in Japan.
I hope our feelings came through.
Our sweat,
our voices,
our music,
our tears.
Yes, tears.
I was talking to Darren about Japan,
and I was telling him about the CNN report (please read my wordpress blog),
and I cried again.
Haven't been able to stop crying for Japan ever since Sunday.
It's terrible.
How did my tears flow so easily?
Darren's such a sweet guy,
with such a huge heart for Japan.
Seriously, Maho is a really lucky woman to have Darren.
And she has so much compassion for her country too.
She was one of the main organizers for this fund-raiser.
They're such wonderful people.
Thank you everyone once again.
I cannot thank everyone enough,
cos I'm gonna cry again.
2011-03-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment