2016-05-17

サヨウナラ

俺のことは忘れて下さいね。
Please forget about me.

These words scare the crap out of me.
I already know that this relationship isn't very healthy,
Cos I give up a lot,
I sacrifice a lot.

I gave up my dreams,
I was willing to compromise just so that he stays happy,
I'd choose to suffer than let him suffer.

Now I'm not sure though,
Just how long this can continue.

But I can't let go.
Not when he needs emotional support.
I promised I'd always be there when he needs someone,
I can't pack up and leave now.

He's thought of suicide before.
I'm afraid he'd go that way again.
I can't let that happen.

So I'll choose to stay,
I'll choose to suffer than let him.
Even if I have to let new loves go,
I'll stay as his pillar of support.

It's not healthy,
But I will choose this path because I cannot let anything happen to him.
Even if feelings change,
He'll always be precious to me.

No comments: