Seriously, I will start talking to him about a certain guy and say he's handsome,
Or talk about my guy friends and what we did,
Or talk about some guy who wants to court me,
And he is NOT in the least jealous.
Either he trusts me too much,
Or he's too used to this,
Or he just. doesn't. care.
LOL.
While I keep trying to add oil to a flame that doesn't even start to burn.
What the heck.
What's the fun in this?
At least get a little jealous lah!
I have a higher chance of meeting the handsome policeman more than you, know.
Walao...
Or maybe not. -.-
Singapore may be small, but it ain't that small when you want coincidence to come your way.
Anyway, new song.
Yes, I recorded every single instrument heh heh heh.
My keyboard is awesome *ahem*
I love my babies. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment