Dedicated to S (who else!?)
Thank you for that little bit of happiness and all the patience you've shown me.
I know I'm not an easy person to deal with,
but you manage to accept what even I don't like about myself.
Happy first V Day together.
Here's my V Day present to you.
Sorry it's not the usual chocolate, but then you know I hate being common.
❤❤❤
Yes, the chorus was actually the NYE's message I sang over the phone to him in public.
Talk about public embarrassment.
Translation:
Your profile is reflected in my eyes
Bathed in warm sunshine
I'm overwhelmed by feelings
I'm sorry for the pain of all those erring days, when we couldn't see each other
"Stay by my side always" I will hug the you who shed tears
"Stay by my side always" I will hug the you who shed tears
Blindfolded we were always looking for the shape of love
But now with you, I will overcome everything, you and me together
But now with you, I will overcome everything, you and me together
Let's share both our love and sorrow
Laughter and tears
Thank you for this little bit of happiness
(I want to be) forever with you
Even if I will stray
On a long and distant path
If I look back, I would definitely find my way back
to our path
On a long and distant path
If I look back, I would definitely find my way back
to our path
No matter where, forever,
I will never forget
Even when we're reborn, you and me
Let's promise that we will live together
Let's promise that we will live together
The most important thing to me has always been right in front of my eyes
(I want to) embrace you
(I want to) embrace you
I love you and I will protect everything that we have
Through the passage of time
Through the passage of time
Let's share both our love and sorrow
Laughter and tears
Thank you for this little bit of happiness
(I want to be) forever with you
No comments:
Post a Comment