2013-11-18

Thanksgiving


Had a Thanksgiving potluck dinner.
Was a really enjoyable one,
albeit a small group with just close friends (and a brother hahaha)
with much laughter about talks of many events and aspects of our lives.

The food was awesome (but of course, with 3 people who make awesome food hahaha),
especially since the mac & cheese, turkey, salmon makki and soba salad were made from scratch with love (guess which one(s) I made hahaha).
So was the mini chocolate lava cake and longan and sea cucumber drink.

The food was so good (and possibly rich),
I ended up with indigestion at the end of the day.

Horrible I know.
Half my dinner came out the Merlion way.
In fact, I'm sitting with my tummy curled to my chest while typing this to ease the pain,
and also it's easier to move off the chair to go for a 3rd round of Merlion if need be.

My brother is equally awesome.
He ended up with a severe nosebleed and has to see the doctor tomorrow.
So much for pre-rehearsal practice, window-shopping for amps, and actual rehearsal.
Yay.

We are definitely siblings in every sense.


My best friend asked a very good question when I was on my way to pick him up.
Hahahahahahaha.

Can't exactly be considered illegal, can it?
Since I'm not using the phone while driving.
Technically, it's not driving cos the car is stationary.

No comments: