Great. That guy deleted ALLLLLLLL his blog entries.
Dreams.
Failure.
Disappointment.
I'm sad really.
He had the potential.
He really did.
So did his band.
The disbandment was a sad case.
And failing so many times,
I guess he's afraid now.
Age catches up on us.
At 30 yet still struggling to keep your dream going.
Everyone's slowly going their own way.
Failing and falling so deep that we no longer want to lose the peace and comfort in their lives,
not daring to take a step out of our comfort zone.
Slowly forgetting our promise to stand together on stage one day.
I'm sad really.
And I'm scared too.
Of failing,
and falling so deep I dare not dream again.
I know of this feeling only too well.
So many times I thought of quitting too,
'cept, I don't know what to do other than music.
I only hope he dares to dream again.
Cos I know he can make it.
In the meantime, I want to keep going,
and carry our dreams to fruition.
No comments:
Post a Comment