2011-05-05

Diploma Recital

Everything is still a blur to me.

I have no idea what happened last night,
everything is vague.

My performance,
my emceeing,
I remember talking about Matt, but I can't remember what.

Lol.

Pet, you really need to upload the videos soon.
I can't wait to see myself on stage performing.
I just don't wanna hear my horrible pitching which was shot to death right after "Psyche" lol.

The President of the college, Alistair, was apparently very impressed by my performance, he actually came up and talked to me and gave me pointers to take note of.
I remember him emphasizing a lot on my honesty and risk-taking, ha ha.
Honesty?
Perhaps... it's easiest for me to be honest when I'm standing there on stage.
Even if people want to hide and pretend,
for me it's the only place (minus writing in blogs) I can be myself,
and be true to myself,
my feelings,
my thoughts.

And I think he only congratulated the previous people on a wonderful performance.
Hmmm...

Waiting for the videos now...
I might even upload them on Youtube, depending on how awesome the performance is, ha ha!

No comments: