Indeed, it's the saddest thing when people pass away.
I guess, what made it shocking for me is the fact that he's the same age as me!!
Ok, so another 2 more days and he'd be 22.
It's scary isn't it?
When I was young, I thought only OLD people would die (and of course, those unlucky people who get killed in accidents)
Then, people in their 30s and 40s started dying.
And I got really paranoid about friends in that age range.
Mid-life crisis much, I thought.
And of course, there are those stupid young teens who think that suicide is cool,
and the next thing you know...
Still, honestly,
I never thought people my age would...
you know,
die.
Somehow, it just drives home the point,
like an arrow hitting the bullseye,
like a bullet right through the heart,
Life is fragile.
It's even more fragile than you think it is.
R.I.P Taku (vocalist of Heisei Ishin)
No comments:
Post a Comment