2010-10-07
Queen of the Night
I officially declare people who can sing Mozart's Magic Flute "Queen of the Night" aria not humans
The highest note in the whole song is a freaking F 2 octaves above the middle C.
F1, or the F in the C1 register.
Damn, even with my screech and utmost attempt to hit the note,
I can only manage a D1, a minor 3rd below.
And screech cos I've never trained my whistle tone,
hence it gets uncomfortable for me once I enter that territory.
*shivers*
Maybe it's time to train whistle tone *maniac smile*
I think, if I train the whistle tone,
my range may expand yet a little more,
then maybe I can hit that minor 3rd that she so easily hits in the video.
Then Yuemun will curse me for being able to hit so high =PP
He was like ヽ((◎д◎ ))ゝ when he heard me sing that guitar solo in 未成年, LOL
It was just a Bb2 sitting comfortably in my falsetto.
Not even into my whistle tone yet.
Ok, maybe slightly into the whistle, lol.
It was kinda like the bridge between falsetto and whistle?
Ha ha...
He was already (゚-゚;) 凸 when I gave him an answer some time back for the frequency of the lion dance drum, LOL.
I love it when people go "WTF!?" or "WTH!?" when you do something they don't expect, ha ha.
The look on their faces? Priceless.
(And of course, for everything else, there's MasterCard)
I'm not the kind who can still sit around comfortably when there are others out there who can reach that F1 I can't reachヾ(▼ヘ▼;)
I must reach that note too, someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment