2009-12-10

From 5 to 4

Continuing with their lives, and the promise made by the 5 of them...

Now, the first album ever since their major debut is completed, and the photoshoots and costumes are done.

Except, now I see 4 people in the band instead of 5.

I wish I can be a spoilt brat and say no, that this isn't the way.
If the band wishes to take a photo, he has to be there as well.

But this isn't the way is it?

But it feels so different, there's one missing.
Just like how there's one name missing when I pray.
Only right now, seeing it visually, reality kicks in real hard.

It doesn't feel right without you.
Why is it till now you still aren't allowed to come back?
Why is it till now I'm not allowed to take your place?

From 5 to 4...
It feels so wrong.
Won't you just come back to make things right again?

*bitter laugh*
Why am I saying such selfish things again?
Didn't I always tell myself that you'd be happier up there?

I'm sorry...
I'll learn with to live without you.

No comments: