2008-07-08

07/08

I've got a few things to clear up.

Firstly, today (if I remember correctly) is SUGIZO-san's birthday.
Do wish him "Happy Birthday" wherever you are.

Failing memory is a sure sign of growing old and dementia, lol.

And it's also my brother's birthday. That is what makes it easier for me to remember SUGIZO-san's birthday, lol.
Everyone, do go over to my brother's blog and wish him "Happy Birthday" as well, ok? You can always flood his mobile phone with birthday wishes as well.
It's not my phone. I won't scream, and my phone won't get confiscated, lol.


So many birthdays in July. My friends say that October has the most number of babies, but I beg to differ. There's at least 1 birthday every week in July in my calendar, at least.

Is there anything else to mention?
I keep losing my train of thoughts today...


Oh yes. Yesterday was 七夕 (Star Festival), wasn't it?

Much raved about by Kaya (mostly about what to wear), lol.




Speaking of Kaya, he's a wonderful friend i've found. He has always been there for me whenever I was upset, always protecting me in his own ways.
He's like a sister to me, more than a sister perhaps.
I don't know, I never had a sister before.

He once told me (or more accurately, read out to me from his previous blog entry) something which I felt very encouraging.
Perhaps more of like a "Wow! This sounds so nice!" kind of feeling, lol.
And I shall post it up here, painstakingly typed out and translated because he made his settings such that no one can right-click on his blog (-_-;)


今しんどいことが多い分、数年後の笑いのネタが増えるってもんよ!!笑


『辛い』にたった一本足すだけで、『幸い』になります。

言い換えると、

『辛い』状況から、一歩足を踏み出せば、『幸せ』が待っています。

大切なのは、発送の転換と、Positiveな心意気よ♪


In English, it means:
Even if you have it bad right now, it'll just become something to laugh about a few years from now!! Lol


If you add just one more stroke to the Kanji character for "harsh", it becomes the Kanji character for "happiness".

In other words,

If you take just one step from that "harsh" situation, "happiness" is waiting for you.

The important thing is changing your mind-set and having a positive dispostion♪



Such meaningful words, don't you think? I love the way he looks at things, and how he makes such meaningful remarks.
Stringed beautifully, it's like a symphony playing beautiful music right in front of your eyes, enveloping your every sense.

Maybe I read too much into his words, lol. Or maybe I'm just biased cos he's my 大切と特別な仲間 (precious and special friend)

To everyone who is having it bad right now, I hope his words encourages you like it did me.

No comments: